As Europe’s festival capital, Edinburgh has a full calendar of festivals and events all year round.
Listed below are some of the attractions that we think you will find interesting while staying in Edinburgh.
Places Of Interest
- Edinburgh's Best Restaurants - The definitive guide to Edinburgh's best restaurants.
- Taste of Scotland - The most famous Scottish show in the world.
- The Royal Yacht Britannia - The Royal Family's for over 40 years. Now you get to take a look.
- The Royal Botanic Gardens - Explore and enjoy the world of plants.
- Dynamic Earth - Take a thrilling journey back in time and learn about planet Earth
- The Edinburgh Dungeons - Explore the darker, seedier side of Edinburgh and Scotland's history.
- Edinburgh Zoo - Opened in 1913 and recognised as one of the world's leading zoos.
- Camera Obscura - Prices and opening times.
- City Sightseeing Tours - Book a seat and see the sights in relative comfort.
- Scotch Whisky Heritage Centre - Experience the sights, sounds and smells of the whisky industry.
- Edinburgh Castle - Over a million visitors a year can't be wrong.
- Holyrood Palace and Abbey - The Queen's official residence in Scotland
- The Falkirk Wheel - The world's first and only rotating boatlift
- Edinburgh Airport - Flight information and a lot more
- Scotrail - Train times and an online booking facility
- Scotland's National Tourism Board - The Official word on our beautiful country
- Ski Scotland - If you are into Snow Sports then take a look
- My Edinburgh - You will find out everything about Auld Reekie here